Increase Testosterone Levels the Natural Way: 30-Second Summary
Many men in their 40s and beyond suffer from low testosterone. However, there are ways to counteract the effects of low testosterone naturally. In the following article, you will learn:
- Some of the remedies to boost male libido naturally
- The most common reasons why men’s bodies start producing less testosterone in the first place
- How low testosterone can affect you
- When most men start experiencing loss of testosterone
- About some of the most effective, top-rated male enhancements
- What supplements may be able to do for you
- Some helpful tips on how to treat and deal with lowered testosterone production
The Rundown on Low Testosterone
For most men, lowered testosterone production starts affecting them after the age of 30. The effects get more pronounced as they get older. It is estimated that half of all men over the age of 80 suffer from low testosterone.
Testosterone is the male sex hormone that starts getting produced at puberty. It affects muscle growth, sleep patterns, sexual desire, growth of sexual organs, hair growth, mood, energy levels, and much more. This is why low testosterone is a critical issue and why you should know some of the remedies to boost male libido naturally.
The fact is that hormone replacement therapy can have unwanted and dangerous side effects. Still, if you do nothing about low testosterone, you may start experiencing:
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection
- Weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass
- Dry orgasm
But what causes low testosterone? Low testosterone is typically caused by aging. After the 30s, the common drop in testosterone production in men is 1% per year. Still, other things can cause a drop-off in testosterone production.
For instance, excessive alcohol consumption can slow testosterone production. Injuries or trauma to the genital region can also inhibit testosterone production. Certain medications and chemotherapy can also result in low testosterone levels in men.
It’s not all doom and gloom. If you want to boost your testosterone levels and avoid some of the common symptoms, like mood changes, low libido, and dry orgasm, there are several natural remedies.
How Do I Boost My Testosterone Naturally?
- Eat More Onions and Garlic. Onions and garlic are rich sources of flavonoids. Flavonoids are especially helpful for your sperm; they make sperm cells more resilient and fertile. Plus, onions and garlic have also been known to assist with actual testosterone production.
- Get Plenty of Rest. Some studies have discovered a link between sleep and testosterone production. In particular, it was found that your body produces more testosterone during sleep. So, one way to boost testosterone naturally is to make sure you are getting 8 hours of sleep as often as possible.
- Eat More Fish. Fish are a natural source of omega fatty acids, as well as vitamin D. The latter (Vitamin D) plays a role in hormone production. Omega fatty acids are good for pretty much every part of your body.
- Get More Exercise. Studies have also found that exercise increases testosterone production. In particular, high-intensity interval training. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) engages multiple muscle groups at once.
It includes intense periods of cardio training mixed in with less intense cardio exercises. Weight training is also a good way to increase testosterone production. Lifting weights, power squats, or even just push-ups can help you increase testosterone levels and build muscle.
- Spinach and Nuts. Even if you have testosterone coursing through your system, it is ineffective if it is being bound by proteins known as globulins. Magnesium inhibits the proliferation of these globulins. Eating foods rich in magnesium, such as peanuts, cashews, and spinach can help ensure that your testosterone levels are in the normal range.
- Avoid Stressful Situations. Stress produces cortisol, and cortisol affects testosterone circulation. Therefore, avoiding stressful situations as much as possible is a great way to keep your testosterone levels up. Try taking a break from work, walking, jogging, doing yoga, or just making sure you take more time to relax.
- Eat a Pomegranate. Pomegranate is a fruit that can also limit cortisol production. While it may not help the body to produce more testosterone directly, it will make your body get more of the benefits of this all-important sex hormone. Try incorporating pomegranate into your regular diet.
- Avoid Alcohol Consumption. If you want to maintain healthy testosterone levels as you age, it’s important to limit your alcohol intake. Alcohol abuse is one of the most common causes of premature testosterone loss among men. If you are having a problem quitting or curbing your alcohol intake, talk to your doctor or an addiction specialist as soon as possible.
Can Male Enhancement Supplements Help?
The short answer to this question is yes. The long answer is that you have to make sure you are using quality, top-rated male enhancements. Certain natural ingredients have been shown to boost testosterone levels better than others.
One of these ingredients is Tongkat Ali. According to at least one Styphdxfirol review, this supplemental product contains 400 milligrams of Tongkat Ali. It may be able to produce a moderate increase in testosterone production for you.
Don’t expect a miracle, though. Not every Styphdxfirol review was positive. It is always best to speak with your doctor before you start taking any kind of dietary supplement.
Some Parting Advice
Low testosterone should never be something you are ashamed of. Most of the time, it is a natural occurrence that you have no control over. Still, there are things you can do to counteract the effects of low testosterone.
We have already covered some of the most effective natural methods for increasing testosterone levels. But, perhaps, the most important of all is to open up about it. Don’t be afraid to talk to your doctor, family members, or even your friends. Remember, the first step in fixing the problem is being open about it.